A History of Bacon in Southern Cuisine, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pancakes with Bacon Strips and Raspberries Recipe
For a delicious twist on a traditional breakfast, combine the classic breakfast flavors of pancakes and bacon with the sweet tanginess of raspberries. This recipe is ideal for a weekend brunch or a special occasion breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Cook bacon strips until crispy in a skillet over medium-high heat, then drain on paper towels.
- Pour pancake batter onto a heated and greased griddle or skillet using a ladle or measuring cup.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with bacon strips and raspberries on top.
Norpro Cast Iron Bacon Press
Cooking With Bacon: From Breakfast To Dessert
Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes
Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon with Mandarin Wedges and Pomegranate Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs Recipe
Double Bacon Cheeseburger with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Scallops with Bacon and Bean Sprouts Recipe