Rich and Savory Fully Cooked Bacon Without the Hassle of Cooking
Shrimp and Hard Boiled Eggs with Hollandaise Sauce and Bacon Recipe
This decadent and delicious dish is ideal for a special brunch or dinner. The combination of succulent prawn, boiled eggs, crispy bacon, and rich hollandaise sauce will leave your guests speechless.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cook diced bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Set aside the bacon from the skillet.
- Cook the cooked prawn in the same skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Set aside the shrimp from the skillet.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk together the egg yolks and lemon juice in a separate bowl until frothy.
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter into the egg yolk mixture.
- Return the saucepan to the stovetop over low heat and whisk the mixture until it thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the hard boiled eggs, sliced, on a serving platter.
- Serve the eggs with cooked prawn and diced bacon on top.
- Over the prawn and bacon, drizzle the hollandaise sauce.
- Serve right away.
Cooking With Bacon: From Breakfast To Dessert
Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes
Bacon: A Savor The South Cookbook
101 Things To Do With Bacon
Rigatoni, Alfredo and Bacon Recipe
Poached Eggs, Bacon and Toasted Bread Recipe
Bacon, Tomatoes and Eggs on Avocado Toast Recipe
Potato Dumplings with Toasted Bacon and Dill Recipe