Cook Multiple Bacon Strips Perfectly With This Bacon Pan Set
Bacon Cheeseburger with Waffle Fries Recipe
This tasty Bacon Cheeseburger with Waffle Fries recipe is a traditional American dish that is ideal for any casual meal. The juicy hamburger patties are slathered with a tangy burger sauce and topped with crispy bacon and melted cheddar cheese. This recipe is sure to please your family and friends when served with crispy waffle fries on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Bake waffle fries for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy, on a baking sheet.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook the hamburger patties in the same skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese to each hamburger patty and cook for an additional minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- To make the burger sauce, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, yellow mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Broil or toast the hamburger buns in a toaster.
The Bacon Bible
Gotham Steel Bacon Drip Rack
Fifty Shades Of Bacon
Pit Boss BBQ Bacon Rack
Bacon Burger with Grilled Onions and Jalapenos Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions with Asparagus, Chives and Potato Gratin Recipe
Caesar Salad with Bacon and Cheese Recipe
Traditional Pan Fried Bacon and Eggs Recipe