From Bacon-Wrapped Dates to Bacon Mac and Cheese, Shipped Right to Your Door
Potato, Chives and Bacon Soup Stew Recipe
This hearty and delicious soup stew is ideal for a cosy night in. The combination of potatoes, chives, and bacon creates a flavorful and comforting dish that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crispy.
- Set aside and remove with a slotted spoon.
- Combine the onions, celery, and carrots in the same pot.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- To the pot, add the diced potatoes, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook, covered, for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- To the pot, add chopped chives and heavy cream.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Goodcook 15' X 10' Bacon Nonstick Steel Baking Pan
The Bacon Cookbook: Recipes From Around The World
Norpro Cast Iron Bacon Press
Bacon Wrapped Kabobs on Cream Cheese Bagels Recipe
Fried Egg and Bacon Breakfast Recipe
Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon with Mandarin Wedges and Pomegranate Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs Recipe