Cook Multiple Bacon Strips Perfectly With This Bacon Pan Set
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Chives, Arugula and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
This scrambled eggs with bacon, chives, arugula, and balsamic vinegar recipe is a tasty and healthy breakfast option. The arugula adds a peppery kick to the dish, while the balsamic vinegar adds a tangy sweetness.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and place it on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Whisk together the eggs, chives, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked to your desired doneness in the skillet.
- Cook until the arugula is wilted, then add the cooked bacon and arugula.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the eggs and serve right away.
Cooking With Bacon: From Breakfast To Dessert
Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes
Bacon: A Savor The South Cookbook
Egg and Bacon Burger Recipe
Rigatoni, Alfredo and Bacon Recipe
Poached Eggs, Bacon and Toasted Bread Recipe
Bacon, Tomatoes and Eggs on Avocado Toast Recipe