Something for Everyone, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pancakes with Blueberries and Bacon Recipe
For a delicious breakfast treat, top these fluffy pancakes with fresh blueberries and crispy bacon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and bacon gently.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan using a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface and the edges begin to firm up.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- If desired, top with additional blueberries and bacon.
101 Things To Do With Bacon
Microwavable Bacon Grill
The Bacon Bible
Gotham Steel Bacon Drip Rack
Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Onions Recipe
Eggs Wrapped in Bacon and Chives Recipe
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Chives, Arugula and Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Shrimp and Hard Boiled Eggs with Hollandaise Sauce and Bacon Recipe