50 Delectable Recipes that all Feature Bacon, Shipped Right to Your Door
Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wraps with Arugula Recipe
For a tasty appetiser or snack, stuff these savoury bacon wraps with creamy goat cheese and fresh arugula. The bacon adds a smoky, salty flavor that complements the tanginess of the goat cheese, and the arugula adds a fresh pop of color.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine goat cheese, chives, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Spread a thin layer of the goat cheese mixture over each slice of bacon on a cutting board.
- Add a handful of arugula to each slice.
- Roll each bacon slice tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake the bacon rolls on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before serving.
Norpro Cast Iron Bacon Press
Cooking With Bacon: From Breakfast To Dessert
Bacon Freak: 50 Savory Recipes
Pita With Eggs, Chives and Bacon Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Potatoes Recipe
Potato, Chives and Bacon Soup Stew Recipe
Toasted Garlic Butter Bread with Bacon Strips and Alfalfa Sprouts Recipe