Recipes For Curing, Smoking, And Eating, Shipped Right to Your Door
Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon Recipe
This Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon is a tasty take on a classic comfort food. The creamy cheese sauce is topped with crispy bacon bits, making this dish a crowd-pleaser that won't last long.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Cook the macaroni until al dente according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- Cook the diced bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the flour is lightly browned.
- Whisk in the milk and heavy cream gradually.
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the sauce thickens and comes to a simmer.
- Combine the salt, black pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened.
- To the cheese sauce, add the cooked macaroni and bacon.
- Stir to combine and heat until thoroughly warmed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Bacon - 72 Slices
Bacon Cookbook: 150 Easy Bacon Recipes
Goodcook 15' X 10' Bacon Nonstick Steel Baking Pan
Pancakes with Blueberries and Bacon Recipe
Fettuccine with Egg and Bacon Recipe
Grease Reduction of Bacon on Paper Towels Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Kabobs on Cream Cheese Bagels Recipe